The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk features an adjustable-height standing desk utilizing a treadmill base and is designed to promote a more active lifestyle for people with sedentary occupations. Whether you work in a quiet home office or a busy corporate environment, if you want to add one simple thing to your workstation to boost your activity level, you can easily multitask and get extra steps in while you’re at work with this whisper-quiet treadmill desk.
Built with space-saving and portability options, the TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk is lightweight and easy to store. The standalone desk frame remains unattached from the treadmill, which helps it with its stability and ensures that any movement or vibrations from the treadmill is not transferred to the desk. The large desktop surface area also offers more than enough room for all of your office supplies as well as multiple monitors if you need it.
The treadmill desk console displays your distance traveled, calories burned, walk and run time, step count, and an adjustable belt speed of 0.4 to 4 MPH. Bluetooth capabilities also allow you to sync, track, and view your progress on your phone.
Other Features and Specifications
- Maximum User Weight: Approx. 350 lbs
- Treadmill Measurements: 68.5″D x 38″W (assembled); weighs 119 lbs
- Walking Belt Size: 20″W x 50″L
- Desk Measurements: 38″W x 29″D (desktop); weighs 60 lbs
- Desk Height Adjustment Range: 33.5″ to 52.5″
- Internal Cable Management helps hide cables from view
- Onboard Intelli-Step Technology detects each step taken
- Integrated Intelli-Guard Safety Feature makes sure that the treadmill only operates when you are actively using it
Why Buy the LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk?
If you have a jam-packed schedule and are looking for a simple solution to increase your activity level without committing to a dedicated workout, walking, or running session outside of your work hours, this treadmill desk makes it super easy for you to get extra steps in everyday at work without interfering with your productivity.
There are three different versions of the LifeSpan TR1200 Treadmill Desk which offer all of the same specifications except for the small differences noted below:
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Treadmill Desk – desk is not included
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk – desk is included but the height is manually adjusted. Height adjustment range is 33.5″ to 52.5″.
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk – desk is included and the height is adjusted via an electric setting. Height adjustment range is 27.5″ to 50.5″ and the lower height range (compared to the DT5 model) makes it possible to place a bosu ball or stool on the treadmill if you need to take a break from walking.