The BodyCraft SPT-Mag Magnetic Club Group Cycle is an excellent cycling machine built and warranted for club and light-commercial use. It is also great for the in-home cyclist!
This belt-driven stationary bike offers an adjustable magnetic resistance, making it smooth and quiet for a maintenance-free performance. With the new magnetic system, BodyCraft is able to construct this bike with a lighter flywheel, which increases bearing life.
Made of heavy duty steel, the frame is double-coated to prevent rust and corrosion. The saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable, and the handlebars feature multiple position hand grips, including Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions. The tightening mechanism works so that there is no movement in the handlebars, even when standing and pedaling under high resistance, making it one stable and heavy duty exercise bike.
As far as what the experience is like riding this bike, with the Magnetic Eddy Current Technology being utilized, the bike can react instantly to the variations in the user’s speed, which creates a silent and fluid motion closely replicating that of outdoor cycling.
Other Features and Specifications
- Maximum User Weight: Approx. 350 lbs
- Measurements: 42″L x 24″W x 47″H (assembled); weighs 116 lbs
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via micro-adjust knob
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5″L x 6.75″W high-performance racing saddle
All in all, the BodyCraft SPT-Mag Magnetic Club Group Cycle is a rock solid, well built, and pleasantly quiet cycling machine made to withstand heavy use.